Hazards must come to a safe state prior to an operator reaching the hazard. For safety distance calculations, ISO 13855 defines the distance as follows:
S = K x T + C:
To help you calculate safety distances we have created a downloadable safety distance calculator which can be downloaded via this link.
If you have any questions or difficulties filling it in, feel free to contact us on 01223 499488 and we will be glad to help.
Find out more…
- How To Specify an Automated Pallet Stacking System
- Invest in Automation to Stay Ahead of Your Competition
- Fast, Flexible Palletising
- What Impact Does Automation Have On The Working Environment?
- FREE Payback Calculator with Finance Lease Options