What Palletising System Do You Need?
There are two key areas in which the GA15 palletising system is usually used; end of line palletising, and container unloading and palletising.
However, as you browse through the categories below, remember that not every configuration of the system is shown here, so if you can’t find the right solution for you then please do contact us on 01223 499488 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be able to help you.
Alternatively, if you know what you are looking for, then why not try our Palletiser Quote Builder for instant pricing.
We look forward to working with you!
Typically +40% due to: no holidays or breaks, forced takt time, longer working hours, faster speeds…
Is often less than 1 year due to labour saving, production increase, reduced HR.
Reduced to 0 as all manual handing is now done by machine.
Be ahead of competition, impress customers, reduce errors, improve stack quality, boost staff morale….
Why is this the best palletising system on the market?
- Very fast and easy to program; no specialist programming skills needed
- Automatic stack generation; infinite variety of product, pallet and stack configurations available at the touch of a button
- Great price; best value on the market
- Quick to install; only one day for mechanical install
- Short lead times; as quick as1-2 weeks
- Modular; complete system can be quickly and easily moved or re-configured
- Free trial; send us some sample product and watch the system working with your products
Layer Forming Palletiser
For high speed applications, a layer former is usually used to enable the required speeds to be achieved. Product is orientated as it comes along a conveyor and is then pushed in rows onto a table to form a layer. The complete layer is then lifted and placed onto the pallet stack.
One of the key benefits of the GA15 layer forming palletiser system is the fact it can be quickly and easily reprogrammed by your staff for different size products.
Depalletising & Cross Stacking
The GA15 depalletising and cross stacking system makes light work of destacking pallets!
There are two key areas in which this system is usually used:
- Depalletising onto a production line
- Pallet to pallet transfers
Ancillary Products for GA15 Palletiser
There are many different ancillary products available for the GA15 palletising system.