CE Marking and Compliance
SINCE 1st JANUARY 1995, machinery manufacturers have been obliged to carry out conformity assessments and conformity assessment procedures on machines built. This involves documentation that confirms that the requirements of the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC have been met. Manufacturers should also affix the CE mark to their machines so that end users are aware that compliance has been achieved.
Granta’s commitment to these requirements has been extensive, full technical files are prepared for every project and a rigorous safety design and verification procedure is undertaken, the customer is therefore guaranteed peace of mind. Granta will also sign the declaration of conformity, taking responsibility for ensuring that the essential health and safety requirements of the Machinery Directive have been met.
Benefits for you include:
- A supplier who can be trusted for machinery safety
- Protection of staff without jeopardizing productivity
- A safer, better workplace for production operatives
- Confirmation that your legal obligations regarding the machinery have been met.
Find out more…
- How do I prevent repetitive strain injury in the workplace?
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Industrial Robots
- 2 Ways to Measure the Productivity, Effectiveness or Efficiency of your Machinery or Factory
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Automation