Welcome to Granta Automation
We are at the cutting edge of the automation industry ready to help you achieve with automation.
With Industrial Revolution 4 many more automation possibilities are open to us than ever before. Even processes that have been automated for years, such as palletising, have become more cost effective and simple due to advances in technology.
If you are looking to improve your production process, or tasked with looking into an automation project, then you are definitely in the right place.
Achieve new successes, jump ahead of your competition and stay at the cutting edge of your industry. Browse our website or contact us today for help, advice and support with your project.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Sense & Sanitise – Minimise Risk At Your Premises
The Sense & Sanitise Station is a plug and play entry point screening and sanitiser dispensing system that has been developed in response to the current crisis.
It is a two hand sanitiser unit with a calibrated infra red temperature monitoring sensor. The sensor monitors the persons forehead temperature, dispenses sanitiser and then displays a customisable enter/no entry read out based on the persons temperature.
This system allows you to minimise risk by ensuring that everyone has hand sanitiser on both hands and has been temperature screened before entry.
Watch the video…
Why is this the best palletising system on the market?
- Very fast and easy to program; no specialist programming skills needed
- Automatic stack generation; infinite variety of product, pallet and stack configurations available at the touch of a button
- Great price; best value on the market
- Quick to install; one day rather than the industry standard of two weeks
- Modular; complete system can be quickly and easily moved or re-configured
- Try before you buy; send us some sample product and watch the system working with your products
- BuyBack scheme; we will buy the system back from you if you decide you do not want it
Industrial robots have thousands of uses; from basic pick and place applications through to painting, welding, palletising, CNC milling, assembly and much more. There are a wide range of different types of industrial robots available.
Granta’s bespoke automated control systems cover many different areas from small, simple control circuits through to highly complex control panels for controlling complete production lines and factories.
With our bespoke automation, we do everything possible to achieve your exact goals and more. Each solutions is bespoke and tailored to suit your requirements. Using our cutting edge innovation we are able to provide the exact solution to meet your needs.
Vision and Inspection Systems
Vision and inspection systems are a very cost-effective way of implementing automatic quality assurance and control - at very high speeds and with stringent accuracy requirements.
The Granta support contract scheme is a second level of security for you. All of our automation projects are built to a high quality standard and this system of support contracts have been designed to give you complete peace of mind and to ensure that technical support and help is readily available for you should you need it.
FREE Robotics and Automation Resource Pack
Download your own toolkit for assessing the impact of automation on your process.
This pack contains some helpful calculators and interesting articles relating to automation that will help you to understand how robotics and automation will affect your process.
Keep Up To Date With The Latest Automation News
- Machine for Assembling Face Visors
- Automation and Covid-19 – Why Is It So Important?
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Automated Palletising
- Robotic Bag Palletiser Video
- Have You Watched This Video?
Watch automation videos…