OFTEN IN A PRODUCTION PROCESS there are several separate machines or manufacturing processes that require manual labour to move parts between processes. Granta use automation systems, conveyors, and/or robots to string this machinery into a production line with automated control linking up all the machines. We link up your existing machinery and automate manual processes to make one production process.
This brings you many benefits:
- Reduced labour costs
- Faster throughout
- Increased accuracy and repeatability of finished products
- Less downtime
- Reduced cost per part manufactured
- Reduced floor space requirements
Find out more…
- How to Increase Productivity in Your Factory with Automation
- What Impact Does Automation Have On The Working Environment?
- Do you dream of owning the Ultimate Automated Factory? Custom Automation may be Your Answer…
- Two Types of Automation That Improve Machine Throughput