GRANTA DESIGN, BUILD AND INSTALL electrical and pneumatic control panels for you, ranging from very small control panels through to large projects with multiple large control panels that have touch screens and remote control.
Why use Granta for control panel building?
- Fast turn round
- Advanced technical support and assistance, from design and build through to integration.
- In-house PLC programming and control panel building skills
- Cutting-edge knowledge of automation; from linking to SQL databases through to robotic automation and more, this enables us to optimise control panel design
- Ability to build control panels to special standards such as ATEX, if required
- We build, test and certify all our panels to BS EN 60204-1 and CE mark them
- Ongoing support packages available
Outsourcing control panel building allows you to free up your resources for other, more important jobs. All of our projects are managed within the Prince2 framework, by a qualified Prince2 practitioner and detailed records are kept of the design and build, so you can be assured of the quality and build consistency of your control panels.
Find out more:
- Requirements in a Machine Control Panel
- Production Line Efficiency Boost
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Bespoke Machinery
- Production Line Control Systems