Did You Know That Machinery Integration Increases Throughput?
Often in a production process there are several separate machines or manufacturing processes that require manual labour to move parts between processes. Granta use automation systems, conveyors, and/or robots to string this machinery into a production line with automated control linking up all the machines. We link up your existing machinery and automate manual processes to make one production process.
This brings you many benefits:
- Reduced labour costs
- Faster throughput
- Increased accuracy and repeatability of finished products
- Less downtime
- Reduced cost per part manufactured
- Reduced floor space requirements
Production Line Automation
Many production lines are controlled by separate control systems with minimal link up. Granta are specialists in fully automated production line control systems and these can be tailored to suit your exact requirements.
Conveyors And Robots To Link Machines
Many varied processes and production lines can be linked up and automated with industrial robots and conveyors.
Find out more…
- How to Increase Productivity in Your Factory with Automation
- What Impact Does Automation Have On The Working Environment?
- Do you dream of owning the Ultimate Automated Factory? Custom Automation may be Your Answer…
- Two Types of Automation That Improve Machine Throughput
Watch automation videos…