Single Robot Specialist Assembly System
This is an example of a completely automated specialist assembly applicationthat can be run with minimal human input. Although you are unlikely to want this particular system we have included it as an example and the automated robotic assembly production process can be re-configured to your requirements. As a guide this system is assembling specialist parts with metal pins in and includes;
- Multiple bowl feeders feeing parts into the system.
- One robot carrying out assembly.
- Specialist systems for putting plastic sticky backed strip onto the parts.
- Assembly jigs for assisting robots with assembly.
- Specialist grippers on the robots for handling the parts, and bags for holding the parts.
- Actuator systems for holding the bag open.
- Conveyor systems.
- And much more.
The system will reduce labour requirement, repetitive strain injury and worker fatigue while increasing production throughput, productivity and efficiency.
This is a fully integrated robotic automation project and includes design, build, install, integrating with your machinery, commissioning and basic training in usage of the system.
The configuration can be modified to suit almost any requirement as you can modify the layout, guarding, types of product, type of assembly process, how many products the robot assembles at once, packing configuration and much more.
Add this item to your project quote to see how cheaply you can take your business to the next level with an automated robotic assembly system.