Autofeed Robotic Palletising Cell
The autofeed robotic palletising cell has a pallet feeder and can be configured for multiple different types of products and plant layouts. It gives a guide price for a robotic palletising system that can run without any operator input apart from inputting a stack of pallets and taking finished pallets off the process. This system will reduce repetitive strain injury and worker fatigue while increasing production throughput, productivity and efficiency.
The system includes:
- Robotic palletiser.
- Automatic pallet feeding system.
- Pallet feeding conveyors.
- An infeed conveyor integrated with the output of your production process.
- Touch screen control system giving you set up options and a lot of surplus capacity for adding extra functionality such as remote production logging and monitoring.
- Guarding and doors with interlocks and safety as required.
- Bespoke robot gripper (the price may vary depending on how complex your items are to pick up and handle, the price will be a generic price for a basic vacuum gripper).
This is a fully integrated robotic automation project and includes design, build, install, integrating with your machinery, commissioning and basic training in usage of the system.
The configuration can be modified to suit almost any requirement as you can modify the layout, guarding, how many products the robot picks up at once, pallet stacking configuration and much more.
Add this item to your project quote to see how cheaply you can take your business to the next level with automated robotic palletising.